Friday, August 15, 2014

Amazing Pinterest Desserts


I love desserts. I have, on occasion, considered a piece of cheesecake my dinner for the night. Dessert trumps every other type of food. So, naturally, I pin dessert recipes more than any other type of recipe. I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite dessert recipes that I have found on Pinterest and their original link.

Oreo Truffles
Oreo truffles were the first Pinterest recipe I tried and have now become the one I've made the most often. They taste like someone wrapped up all of you're favorite things and added them to chocolate. They're that good. Even better, the recipe is so simple and easy. The hardest part is covering them with chocolate, but as my husband says, presentation doesn't matter as long as it tastes good. All you need is cream cheese, oreos, and chocolate chips. You can find a recipe for these with a quick Pinterest search (there are hundreds of them, but it's all the same recipe).

Sally's Baking Addiction Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are so soft and decadent. They're are exactly what I'm looking for in a chocolate chip cookie. I love that she tells you what about the recipe makes these cookies extra chewy. 

Fudge Crinkles
These cookies are great because they have few ingredients and are quick and easy. They are definitely fudgy, like a little brownie. These are always a hit when I share them with friends.

Funfetti Cookies
These cookies are similar to fudge crinkles since both recipes are simple and use cake mix. I made these for Mother's Day, and everyone loved them. They are rich, soft, and super yummy.

Brownie Pudding
Oh my gosh, brownie pudding. YUM. This recipe is amazing because it's fudgy, chocolate-y, and will totally satisfy your sweets craving. It's great warm or chilled. It's not very difficult to make, and it's definitely worth making. I totally recommend it.

Livi

What are your favorite Pinterest dessert recipes?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment