I was so excited when I found out that Influenster was sending me the Reese's Spreads VoxBox. I am such a fan of Influenster, and Reese's are my all-time favorite candy. I was especially excited to receive the Reese's Spread because I finished all of the Reese's from my Christmas stocking a long time ago.
If you aren't a member of Influenster, you should really check it out! It is an awesome website that you make an account with and connect with your social media accounts. You answer questions about the types of products you use, and then you wait for an email with a pre-survey for a VoxBox or an email saying that you are being sent a box. VoxBoxes include free, full-size items that you then review and promote over social media. On the website, you can also review products you already own or look for reviews.
The Reese's Spreads VoxBox is my second box, and it feels like Christmas all over again. I was amazed at how delicious this spread is. It tastes exactly like a Reese's cup. The only way you can improve peanut butter is to make it Reese's peanut butter and add chocolate. This spread is basically your wildest dessert dreams come true in a convenient jar.
This spread is affordable and priced similarly to regular peanut butter. It also has the same amount of calories as peanut butter, but it tastes even better! So, its' a win-win situation. Or, you could call it a win-win-win situation a la "The Office", since Hershey's wins by gaining a consumer of Reese's Spreads for life.
There are so many ways you could eat Reese's spreads. Here are some ideas:
- anything. Seriously, it makes everything yummy.
- straight out of the jar. Just be careful and don't eat it while watching TV, or you will eat the whole thing in one sitting without thinking.
- with apple slices
- on pretzels
- accompanying graham crackers (add it to cinnamon graham crackers for a flavor explosion)
- on potato chips (sounds weird, but tastes good)
- with bananas (I love peanut butter banana sandwiches, and Reese's Spreads would take this to a whole new level)
- on toast (a simple way to brighten your morning)
- over ice cream
- in place of frosting
- in a smoothie or milkshake
- in a wrap or sandwich
- melted and poured over chex cereal with powdered sugar for a quicker version of puppy chow (a.k.a. muddy buddies)
- with oreos
- on crackers (wheat thins, saltines, ritz)
- drizzled over popcorn
- mixed with cream cheese to make fluffy frosting
- on brownies
Thanks to Influenster and Reese's for sending me this awesome complimentary Reese's Spreads!
Have you tried Reese's Spreads?