I was so excited to find out that I was chosen for a VoxBox from Influenster. I heard about influenster.com from a blogging group that I'm a part of on facebook. You sign up and connect your social media accounts to your Influenster account. Then, the site tells you your impact score, which is based on how many people follow you on social media. You also answer questions, what they call "snaps", so that Influenster can find out more about the types of products you like. Then, you wait to be chosen for a campaign. It's good to check your account frequently because more snaps will appear over time. Once you are chosen for a campaign, you are sent a VoxBox. This box is full of awesome free stuff for you to review and tell your friends on social media about.
|The Airheads Bites are missing because I ate them before taking a photo of the box contents. :)|
I just got my first VoxBox, which is the Dean's List VoxBox for college students. It got here about a week ago, and I've had so much fun using my new, complimentary products. This is what I received:
- Pilot FriXion Clicker Pens: These pens are so cool. I love gel pens because they write really smoothly. The best part about these is that the ink is erasable. So, these are easy to write with and they erase really well. Erasing the ink doesn't damage the page, and it's as easy as erasing pencil. Also, it doesn't leave eraser shavings. These pens make my notes look so much cleaner since I don't have a bunch of scribbled out words.
- Softlips Cube: I was so excited to try this lip balm. I love that it comes in this sophisticated cube. I got the mint scent, which is so fresh smelling. It glides on really smoothly, and it contains SPF, which is a big bonus. My lips feel so pampered.
- Airheads Bites: This candy was delicious and reminded me of my childhood. I loved the flavors, especially watermelon and blue raspberry. The flavor was unique and tasted just like the regular Airheads. Yum!
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons: These are lightly scented, and are perfect for me since I just started playing intramural volleyball at school. I love that they are made for being active. The scent is fresh without being overpowering.
- Luden's Watermelon Throat Drops: I love watermelon! I love that these don't taste like typical cough drops. They also have blue raspberry flavor, which sounds really yummy. These are a great way to brighten up your day when you're not feeling well.
- SinfulColors No Text Red Nail Polish: This red is gorgeous. It's a crimson shade, which is really elegant. I love the message behind the nail polish as well. It's a campaign to keep people from texting and driving. The idea is to paint your thumb nail red to remind yourself not to text and drive. I think this kind of message is valuable.
- Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes: These lashes are gorgeous. They look natural and are so glamorous. They're so fun!
|I love my new Pilot FriXion Clicker Pens!|
I had so much fun receiving and reviewing this VoxBox! Influenster is an awesome website, especially for bloggers and people who love social media.
Which of these products would you try?
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.