Friday, April 24, 2015

12 Thoughts You Have When You First Start Eating Healthy


Eating healthy is hard, so it helps to find humor it. Here are 12 thoughts you have when you first start eating healthy:

1. "Wait, raisins are my dessert?!"


















2. "But I neeeeeeeeed sugar!"



















3. "Why are dates in every healthy recipe I find?"


















4. "How many cheat meals is too many?"
















5. "I am too poor to buy a juicer."


















6. "Kale and quinoa are way too popular on Pinterest."



7. "Nuts have how many calories?!"

















8. "So I can't just eat whatever I want even if I'm exercising?"


















9. "That little piece of brownie couldn't have had that many calories, right?"


















10. "Just one bite of something doesn't count."


















11. "Umm...where do I buy coconut flour?"

























12. "I better lose so much weight."





2 comments:

  1. This post was so funny and so true! Loved it! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nicole! I'm glad you liked it!!

      Delete