DIY gifts are the best. They are fun to make, and they save money! One of the simplest gifts to make is bath salts. You just need a few ingredients, and it only takes 5 minutes to make. Here are the directions:
1. Gather your supplies. You will need:
- epsom salt
- a jar for storage
- a bowl and spoon for mixing
- an essential oil in the scent of your choice
2. Measure out the amount of salt you will need by pouring the epsom salt into your jar. This is how you will know that you are making the correct amount of bath salts.
3. Next, pour the salt into your bowl.
4. Pour a few drops of essential oil into the salt. Be careful when you are pouring, since the oil comes out quickly.
5. Stir the salt thoroughly to spread the scent evenly.
6. Spoon the salt back into the jar and lightly shake to even it out.
You're done! This is a thoughtful, relaxing gift perfect for anyone. You could also easily give this out as party favors.
What is your favorite DIY gift to make?